No More Dentures. Just Pure Smiles
Replace Your Dentures With a NON-REMOVABLE Porcelain Bridge Supported by Dental Implants. In Just One Visit!
The Non-Removable Porcelain Bridge replaces your dentures with beautiful new porcelain teeth supported by dental implants, that look and function naturally.
Finally…an affordable option for replacing all of your teeth on the upper or the lower with dental implants.
Only $268 per month* Including Implants (*Based on a 5 year payment plan with 1/3 down. With Pure Dental Plan.)
Financing Available with a 95% approval rate
The modern solution to replace dentures
Replace your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by dental implants. Ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume. Typically we can place temporary provisional teeth on the same day after treatment. These provisional teeth look and feel much like natural teeth, and you can lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a few weeks healing time, we will place your final bridge. Your quality of life is improved and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again.
How is a non-removable bridge different from dentures?
- The non-removable bridge is a permanent set of teeth that look and feel like natural teeth.
- They are stable and easy to maintain
- Do not have to be taken out
- Do not need adhesives
- All Porcelain
- Are comfortable because they do not press down on your gums
- Allow you to experience the hot and cold of your food, as well as the taste
- Allow you to bite with increased force (up to 70% more), so you can eat all of your favorite foods again
- Prevent bone loss
- Restore your facial features
The most significant breakthrough
- Nearly everyone is a candidate… regardless of how much bone volume you may have lost, WITHOUT having to undergo bone grafting procedures.
- Receive teeth the same day! Almost everyone gets a fixed (NON-REMOVABLE) bridge on the same day their remaining teeth are removed (if any) and their dental implants are placed!
- Implants have an exemplary success rate with respect to long-term results. With careful treatment planning and case analysis, implants are capable of providing you with the most optimal results.
- Unlike bridges, your neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down to accommodate crowns.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures and bridges).
- For denture wearers, implants provide you with the ability to speak and eat with your denture more comfortably and confidently.
- And the list goes on of the benefits of having your tooth replaced with an implant. An implant is a titanium cylinder that the dentist would inserts into the area that is missing a tooth. Depending on your case, the dentist may choose to put the final restoration on the implant immediately or allow a period of healing to occur prior to placing your final restoration. After the implant is placed and restored, you would use and care for the implant like any other tooth because it functions just like a tooth!
- FEWER APPOINTMENTS, MORE RESULTS!
- We understand your time is valuable, which is why we work tirelessly to ensure that every appointment is maximized. Our highly-experienced team will foresee and avoid any potential problems or delays, thus significantly reducing the number of visits to your dental office.
- More importantly, our cutting-edge technology allows us to precisely place your implant, allowing your tissues to heal better and sooner.
- Because each component is “bioengineered” with your needs in mind, you receive your final restoration much sooner, with fewer adjustments and try-in appointments.
- Finally, the system we use streamlines the process of implant planning, placement, and restoration, cutting out 50% of the steps! This means you will spend less time in the dental chair and more time enjoying your smile.
- With over a decade of experience in implant dentistry, we will not only restore your missing tooth/teeth with implant(s), but will do so safely, precisely, aesthetically, and reliably. Our dedication to providing patients with the most technologically advanced care has led us to use a system that provides you the most optimal results.
Who are the best candidates?
The ideal candidates are those who are about to lose all of their teeth or those who are current denture wearers.
I’ve been told I’m not a candidate for a permanent fixed bridge or Implant due to bone loss. Am I a candidate for the procedure?
90% of Patients that have been told they are not candidates for traditional Dental Implant option are candidates for this procedure. This procedure uses the frontal area of the jaw and in most cases requires no Bone Grafting or sinus augmentation.
How long is the procedure?
The surgery takes 2 hours per arch under sedation/Sleep Dentistry and you will get a temporary fixed bridge set of teeth in just one day!
Is there going to be pain?
Since the surgery is much less invasive, is performed under sedation, and the Patient is given anti-inflammatory medication prior to surgery, there is little to no discomfort and swelling.
What about healing time?
No healing time or bone integration is required to secure the Fixed Bridge onto the Implant due to the fact that the Implants are anchored into the bone. The usual 6-9 month bone integration is not required in most cases because we gain solid primary stability at the initial placement of these Specialized Implants.
- The non-removable bridge is slimmer than traditional bulky dentures and doesn’t cover the hard palate. Consequently, it does not tend to trigger the gag reflex or impede your ability to taste and sense the temperature of your food properly.
- Enable you to bite down with close to a natural bite, thus allowing you to enjoy the foods you love, but couldn’t manage with uncomfortable dentures.
- Do not shift around and cannot fall out, saving patients much discomfort and social embarrassment.
- Do not rest solely on the gums, as is the case with dentures, and therefore seldom cause irritation, inflammation and the development of sores in the mouth.
- Dental implants promote better jaw bone health by channeling the functional stimulation associated with eating into the supporting hard tissue.
- Can halt the progression of bone loss in the jaw and so do not require one’s bridgework to be redone every few years or so (as a result of the changing shape of the jaw).
- Do not incur repeated expenses such as messy adhesives, soaking solutions, anesthetic gels and other hygienic and storage products typically needed for dentures.
To get started call our office at 631-929-5855 to speak with one of our experienced dental consultants. Join the hundreds of patients who have changed their lives forever, thanks to the expertise of Dr. Vibert and the Dentists at Pure Dental.